Friday, October 22, 2010

wow.

It's been a while since I've been on this thing. A lot has happened in the 2 months I've been in St. Louis. But no reason to bore anyone with that. What's going on now?

I'm moving. Again. For the fourth time this year.

Professional I'm super excited about taking the next step in my career! I'll be working with one of the top reps. I know I'll learn a lot from him that will better and continue my career.

But personally, I DO NOT want to move. I L.O.V.E. Saint Louis. And more than that, I love the friends I've made here! I've shed countless tears over this and I know I'll continue to for weeks.... or months.

So, next Monday I'll be heading east. 601.25 miles later I'll be in Asheville, NC. I pray my time there is as wonderful as my time in Saint Louis has been.

No comments: